Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm back.

Not that anyone has missed me much, but I kind of fell down on the blog job about 1/3 of the way through February. I will be posting much more regularly throughout March. If anyone's interested in my excuses, I got really sick, then I went on vacation (our cabin in the woods had very jittery and unreliable WiFi). Also, I'm getting married in June, so there may be another lull for awhile. Again, not that anyone will notice. I just feel compelled to explain myself. Which, I guess, is why I have a blog in the first place.

3 comments:

  1. Actually, the ENTIRE internet missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no acronyms capable of expressing how hard I'm laughing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just don't let it happen again....aside from in June of course.

    ReplyDelete